Stuffing a burger is not difficult, but care must be taken to properly seal the edges, and proper food-safety procedures should be followed. We also have some delicious filling ideas for you to try.
- Take two four-ounce portions of ground beef and roll into smooth balls, Take care not to overwork or compress the ground beef.
- Flatten burger portions in the palm of your hand and, using your thumbs, create indentations in the center. The indentations should be pronounced enough to easily hold the filling.
- Spoon equal amounts of filling into each of the burger portions and bring both halves together.
- Carefully pinch the edges of the portions together. Make small pinches to ensure no spots are missed and a good seal is made.
- Smooth the outer edge of the stuffed burger until the seam is no longer visible. Flatten burger in the palm of your hand.
Published: August 30th, 2012