Celebrate a special person on their special day. GFS Marketplace has everything you need, along with some unique twists that will make your party one for the scrapbook!
5 Birthday Party Ideas
- For festive ice in your punch bowl, put a strawberry in each compartment of a muffin tin. Fill with water or punch and freeze. Add to your punch bowl just before serving.
- Meats and cheeses make a more attractive display on their own serving tray instead of hiding inside the buns. This also gives your guests the option of no bun.
- Use pre-cut cheese cubes to simplify your menu. Create kabob-style appetizers using a variety of cheese cubes with fresh fruit or vegetables.
- For ready-to-serve salads, figure total consumption at approx. 4 oz. per person. Offer a selection of different wet salads, such as macaroni salad, potato salad, coleslaw, and pasta salad.
- When purchasing cups, remember to figure more than one cup per person.
Since a birthday party is all about celebrating, you want to make sure that you can enjoy the party just as much as every guest in attendance, so keep the food simple!
Buffets are a great way to go, this way your guests can grab a plate of food in between activities and opening presents.
Keep your audience in mind though when creating your menu for the buffet. Battered mushrooms, cauliflower, and jalapeno poppers are great for adults, but mini-corn dogs and pizza bites would be more appealing to children.
What about the cake? Pick up a pre-made iced sheet cake that is ready to decorate. This is a great activity to have the guests share in at the party.
From napkins, tablecloths, cups, and more in the special guests favorite colors to signs, balloons, candles, and streamers, GFS Marketplace has what you need to give a birthday boost to your rooms.
We even have helium tanks to make your balloons fly!
Click on any of the celebrations below for more fantastic party tips.