You don’t have to spend a fortune to have a memorable wedding. Let the Store Team at your local GFS Marketplace give you some ideas to help you achieve this goal. We’ve been helping newlyweds celebrate for over 25 years.
From your bridal shower to your rehearsal dinner and reception, let GFS Marketplace help every step of the way. We stock everything from nuts and candies to entrées and appetizers.
Our assortment doesn’t end with the food. Choose from our wonderful selection of serving trays and platters. We even stock a colorful assortment of decorations to match every wedding theme. Take the stress out of planning your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, reception, or post-wedding breakfast.
Need help after the honeymoon is over? Let us show you how to stock up and fill your pantry and freezer.
5 Wedding Tips
- Consider using different flavored cheesecakes in the center of each table instead of a traditional cake. This will serve as both a great dessert and a centerpiece!
- A cookie table is a great substitute or companion dessert item to a traditional cake. Guests can snack late into the evening. Provide some cellophane bags and ribbons and you’ll eliminate leftovers!
- To stretch your budget, try cutting things like cakes and brownies into one inch squares allowing the guest try more than one selection, and eliminating needless waste.
- When setting up your serving table, make sure the plates are at the front of the line, and the silverware is at the back. It should be the last thing they pick up. This way your guests don’t have to wrestle with their utensils while filling their plates.
- For a unique party favor, try baking a plain sugar cookie 3” round and frost in white. Then, with a small piping tip, draw the initials of the bride and groom in the other prominent color from the wedding reception. After drying, place in a clear cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon to match. Place them in large baskets by the door for your guests to take one each to go home with.
Design an exceptional meal for your special day!
Planning a buffet is a simple and common way to feed your guests. Download our Buffet Planning Guide for details on how to make yours the most efficient setup for your event.
We also offer unique pre-planned menus in Menu Wizard™ program, created especially with your big day in mind.
Dazzling Fruit Centerpiece
Here is a fun, healthy, edible centerpiece that will dazzle all your guests and best of it is easy to do! Watch the video and download/print the step by step instruction guide to build your own Fruit Centerpiece.
Click on any of the celebrations below for more fantastic party tips.