At Gordon Food Service Store we stock plenty of finger-licking favorites. We’ve got a huge variety of pre-made appetizers as well as all of the ingredients you need to create your own snacks.
Create Your Own Party Tray
Trays & Treats with a Twist
Want to make a party tray your own way? We’ve got options for you. Choose your favorite quality meats, cheeses, fruits, and mini desserts and show off your creative side!
Party trays are a great option when you want to have a get-together but are short on time! Choose from veggie trays; meat, cheese, and cracker trays; and shrimp rings.
Chicken Wing Tray
- Precooked chicken wings: three to four varieties
- Dipping sauces and ramekins: two to three varieties
- Fresh kale: one bunch will make two trays
- Large plastic round tray and lid
- Line outside and center of tray with kale.
- Place 2–3 ramekins of dipping sauces on kale in center of tray.
- Cover with lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove tray from refrigerator and remove lid.
- Heat wings according to package directions.
- Arrange prepared wings on tray in wedge shapes, alternating varieties.
- Serve immediately.
For additional party tray ideas, download/print our Party Tray Ideas guide.